NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

my husband had a heart attack monday night.  had a heart cath tuesday and a stent put in,,,then thursday a set back,,another cath and another stent,,,but is doing better now and may come home soon  It has been a rough  week.

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prayers and ((((((HUGS)))))))))

Update please.

he did come home late friday, and doing pretty well, taking lots of meds,,,i am needing to spend a lot of time with him and really need someone to take over NN,,

Damn ,I was excited to check in and see whats going on so close to racie season but then i seen this.

I pray he will be ok and you too

TOMBO!!!...What's up Brother!!!...Glad you could make it over to NN...

I know, I for one haven'et been paying close attenetion to NASCAR the last couple of years, but I'm back in the saddle this yera...

Hey Eve...Sorry to hear about your Husband...you have been in my thoughts and prayers...

I can try and do what I can Eve with this here NN and help in any way I can...

I'll shoot you a message...

my husband is doing much better now,,gaining strength back and went bowling tuesday.  did fine.  follow up with heart doc is monday. 

RSS

Forum

RESULTS

Started by Eve♥#9 in NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS. Last reply by Eve♥#9 yesterday. 8 Replies

As some of you know, i have been waiting for pathology results to some tests and procedures i have had recently.  The results came back this week and I have colon cancer.  The gastroenterologist and my pcp recommended surgery, which I will have as…Continue

NEW ADMIN

Started by Eve♥#9 in NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS. Last reply by Rick 5 12 Mar 14. 3 Replies

We have a new admin, William Pray, and he is responsible for our site looking so sharp again.  If you like it, let him know that you do.  Continue

Recent Visitors

© 2021   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <