NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Tombo's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (152) Replies Latest Activity

"yes it was but it was a season long battle,not just the last race of the year champi…"

Tombo replied Nov 26, 2016 to A Race Worth Remembering... 24 Years Later

2 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Noah Chronister

"i took the survey.i buy most of my stuff with nascar sponsors in mind.i will buy bus…"

Tombo replied Oct 15, 2016 to NASCAR Fans' Recognition of Driver Sponsorship

1 Oct 15, 2016
Reply by Tombo

"yes enough said,kyle has been trashing the same crew for 8 years.thats just a shame…"

Tombo replied May 19, 2016 to by PitTalks.com

5 May 20, 2016
Reply by HighSkirts18 (aka RowdyGal18)

"he still not as good at doing it as kyle.. but anyway even the guys in the booth wer…"

Tombo replied May 19, 2016 to by PitTalks.com

5 May 20, 2016
Reply by HighSkirts18 (aka RowdyGal18)

"yeah bowyer sucks and hasn't lived up to expectations but the lug nut thing is a ser…"

Tombo replied Apr 26, 2016 to Clint Bowyer Bashing His Team

2 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Mark Nelson

"I couldn't stand reading more than 3 sentences but I will say this,he will always be…"

Tombo replied Mar 31, 2016 to LIKE IT OR NOT,KYLE BUSCH IS A NASCAR LEGEND

6 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Eddie Lopes

""although retired since 2008",lol he is that good to win 3 championships and like 40…"

Tombo replied Mar 16, 2016 to This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read in my life.

2 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Tombo

"post a link to it..i like to see all the different ranking each week.they are usuall…"

Tombo replied Mar 10, 2016 to Power Rankings: Blowing into Phoenix

2 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Max Glayn

"he has become the most undeserving champion of any sport of all time... kyle busch 2…"

Tombo replied Feb 25, 2016 to The evolution of a champion

4 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Tombo

"make me puke.. he was hearing them boo and yell "chump" like usual. they try too har…"

Tombo replied Feb 24, 2016 to The evolution of a champion

4 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Tombo

RSS

Forum

RESULTS

Started by Eve♥#9 in NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS. Last reply by Eve♥#9 yesterday. 8 Replies

As some of you know, i have been waiting for pathology results to some tests and procedures i have had recently.  The results came back this week and I have colon cancer.  The gastroenterologist and my pcp recommended surgery, which I will have as…Continue

NEW ADMIN

Started by Eve♥#9 in NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS. Last reply by Rick 5 12 Mar 14. 3 Replies

We have a new admin, William Pray, and he is responsible for our site looking so sharp again.  If you like it, let him know that you do.  Continue

Recent Visitors

© 2021   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <