NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Chuck-Denver
  • Male
  • Littleton, CO
  • United States

Chuck-Denver's Friends

  • Right Sides Only

Chuck-Denver's Groups

Chuck-Denver's Discussions

Players Needed For a $25 Yahoo! League

Started Feb 18, 2015 0 Replies

ALL money in pool paid out as follows...1st segment- 20%2nd segment- 20%3rd segment- 20%Overall points- 40%Please make arrangements to get me your $ before The Daytona 500Chuck…Continue

 

Chuck-Denver's Page

Profile Information

How did you hear about nascarnation.us?
Google
What State or Province do you live in?
Co
Who is your favorite driver in Nascar?
Kez
What track(s) do you like?
Vegas, Talladega, Daytona, Dover.
If you could get NASCAR to make any changes, what would they be?
I think they do a great job! Always adjusting and improving.
Agreement: I will respect the other members on this site and never intentionally cause them any harm or harass them about race, religion, creed, or lifestyle. i agreeto follow the rules set forth by the NASCAR Nation and understand violations will be brought before the Administrative Staff.
I Agree

Comment Wall (1 comment)

We want to hear your thoughts! Join NASCAR NATION and post today!

Join NASCAR NATION

At 12:05am on February 18, 2015, Eve♥#9 said…

welcome to NN, chuck

 
 
 

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <