NASCAR NATION Trivia/Fantasy Series game!
Each race week, a round will be posted here in this group. A Round consists of 2 Trivia questions, the pole pick and Fantasy prediction of who will finish 1st and 2nd in the race. In addition this year we will picking 1 extra fantasy pick based on a specific criteria.
Players earn points over the course of three segments throughout the season based on how many of the questions/predictions they got right. Accumulate the most points to win!!!
Deadline for picks/answers must be submitted no more than half an hour before the start of qualifying/race. Once submitted answers may not be changed, however picks may be changed up until the drop of the green flag.
Answers may either be submitted to either me (Corey NB) via PM or in the comment section below each weeks round.
Segment 1 will last from the Daytona 500 til the Coke 600. (All-Star Race will have its own exhibition round not counting towards the championship)
Here is how this year’s scoring will break down.
1. 2 trivia questions worth 5 points apiece. Trivia will be related to the upcoming race and can range from history of the track to the oddball race stat. Unless otherwise stated, all questions will refer to the Cup series.
2. 1 extra fantasy pick worth 5 points. This pick will come with an extra stipulation: i.e. Best in a Ford, top rookie or even top driver who has raced in the 90's
3. 1 pole pick. Starting at Phoenix, you may pick a driver who you think will win the pole. Scoring s as follow, 10 points for 1st, 8 for 2nd, 6 for 3rd, 4 for 4th and 2 for 5th.
4. 2 Fantasy predictions. Pick who you think will finish 1st and 2nd in the race. Points will be based the drivers actual race points. A 5 point bonus will be given should either driver win the race.
So come on in and join the fun and battle to be the most knowledgeable NASCAR fan on this site and take home the bragging rights. The Green flag is about to begin! To join this game, join this group.
Latest Activity: 9 hours ago
Congrats to our 2014 Winners!
Segment 1 Champion: Ramdomness Most wins: Harrys49 (4)
Segment 2 Champion: GabyFischer Most wins: GabyFischer (4) Segment 3 Champion: TBD Most wins: TBD
1. In one year, how many miles of hot dogs are sold at Texas Motor Speedway?2.How many square feet is Fuzzy's Taco Shop which is located in the infield at TMS?3. Criteria: pick which rookie that will have the best finish, also pick where you think he will finish and if correct earn another 5 bonus points (10 possible points)4. Who…Continue
1. Martinsville Speedway is the only track on the NASCAR Sprint Cup circuit to do this? A. The only track to host a NSCS races every year since the division’s inception in 19492. Martinsville Speedway opened in Sept. 1947 as a dirt track and was paved in 1955, when were the concrete corners added? A. 19763. Criteria: Pick a past winner A. Jeff Gordon Well folks it finally happened, the Ramdom/Harry win dominance has ended! GabyFischer just like Jr stole a win this week,…Continue