NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Keselowski' (4)

← Back to Keselowski's Korner
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2012 expectations

What are your expectations for Brad this year? I expect that the combo of Paul and Brad will continue to dazzle fans. I think they are goin…

Started by MoToR®

7 Feb 23, 2013

Brad's Racing Career

Keselowski began competing in NASCAR in 2004, when he began racing in the Craftsman Truck Series, driving the #29 for his family-owned K Au…

Started by MoToR®

1 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by MoToR®

Welcome to the Chase!!

With his 3rd victory this year, Brad has locked himself in the chase. Many thought Brad was going to be another drop in the pan in Cup. Thi…

Started by MoToR®

0 Aug 28, 2011

Blue Deuce

Help me welcoming Brad into the famous Blue Deuce. This car has a streak of winning at least one race every year since 2004. Watch Brad kee…

Started by MoToR®

0 Jan 24, 2011

RSS

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <