NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Happy new year race fans! It won't be long until racing starts back. 2016 will bring some changes to NASCAR, Jeff Gordon will be wearing a suit and tie and holding a microphone instead of a firesuit and a steering wheel. Four talented drivers are  gunning for the Rookie of the Year title with Brian Scott (9), Ryan Blaney (21), Chase Elliott (24), and Chris Buescher (34). And sadly, it will be the last season for Tony (Smoke) Stewart as he will be retiring at the end of the season. If you like him or not, it won't be the same without Smoke on the track. 

We're also making some changes this season to the Ultimate NASCAR Fantasy game. A new format to the game is slated for the 2016 racing season. It will cover all three (3) racing series Sprint Cup, Xfinity, & Camping World Truck Series. This will be so easy, all you have to do is pick three (3) drivers for each series that is racing each week, I'll explain in more detail in just a minute. We will have three segments, two regular season segments  and then a chase segment. Segment 1 will begin at Daytona and end at Charlotte for the Coke 600. Segment 2 will take us to Richmond then we'll start the chase segment for the final 10 races. We will have a champion for each segment and a season long champion. No eliminations, everyone plays each week! No bonus points or roll over points, you must make picks each week and no pole picks. Whatever series is racing each week is which series you will make picks for, even if Cup is off and Xfinity and/or Trucks are racing. We don't call it "Ultimate" for nothing!

Now for the finer details on your picks. Each series (Cup, Xfinity, & Truck) will have Three (3) tiers to choose from. You will pick ONE driver from each tier. Tiers will be based on driver point standings, Tier 1(1-10 in points), tier 2 (11-20), & tier 3 will be all other drivers. The tiers will be listed on the groups main page for you to choose from. The first few races will be based on 2015 season points and the tiers will be updated every few weeks to reflect 2016 season point standings. Each week post your picks in the discussion for that week or PM them to the host, Speaking of would anyone be willing to host a segment or the whole season? Hosting duties will be collecting picks and posting the points each week. If so please let Moritz or myself know if you're interested. If you have any questions regarding picks just let me know. 

Please invite all your friends to play. The more the better. Here's to a great season of Ultimate NASCAR Fantasy Racing!

Views: 118

Replies to This Discussion

I like

I forgot to add that scoring will be actual race points earned for each driver

RSS

DISCUSSION FORUM

New Format 2016

Started by NascarCowboy 4 (HBK). Last reply by NascarCowboy 4 (HBK) Jan 4, 2016. 2 Replies

Happy new year race fans! It won't be long until racing starts back. 2016 will bring some changes to NASCAR, Jeff Gordon will be wearing a suit and tie and holding a microphone instead of a firesuit and a steering wheel. Four talented drivers are…Continue

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <