NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

I've been a Nascar fan for a least three days now, I like Kyle and JJ, and will be pulling for Trevor and Jr....but....Mark Martin...not.

I like the Truck series too. I hear my wife is happily married, I wonder who the guy is?  She tricked me into buying my home, she said dbl wide with tires, I thought she meant Mickey Thompsons, so now I live in a trailer with two duogs and a cat and no debt...woohoo....but my quarter mile time still hasn't come through yet.

I laugh at Judy Tenuta, George Carlin..rip, Tosh.0, Blue collar boys....etc.

I like the music group Lost Trailers.

and I have found that the one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that deep down inside we ALL believe we are good drivers.

friend me and you'll probably be sorry,

Rob...aka Leadfuot

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Rob, great intro! welcome to NN!

RSS

Forum

All My Lucky Charms

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR Sep 8. 0 Replies

I am so looking forward to the Brickyard. Wouldn't you know practice and qualifying were rained out and maybe the race will be too but luckily, I'm retired and can can watch of Monday if I have to. (I would probably call in sick if I was still…Continue

Tags: Front, Row, Racing, Sadler, Elliott

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <