NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

I've seen quite a few people in the NASCAR comment section complaining that they can't always watch the race broadcasts because their TV providers don't carry Fox Sports  or NBC Sports. I've mentioned in these comment threads a number of times, as well as in every Fan Council survey that NASCAR needs to provide those of us that don't have access to the broadcast partners a way to watch the race broadcasts like the NFL does to those of us that either want to watch more than one game at a time or are not currently in the US to have access to the game broadcasts. The NFL calls this GamePass. I've also heard that the NBA and MLB both also have something similar for their fans.

How many people here would be interested in something like this if NASCAR were to offer it? I have something of a soapbox as a writer for a motorsports website, so I'd like to see how many people here would be interested in it.

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MOnster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. From a Fan Council Survey on the new logo.

yep,that's what they've said on about every nascar show the last week or so since announcing it...

The only two possibilities that I've heard have been "The Monster Cup" and "The Monster Energy Cup" and those were on actual NASCAR pages.

All professional leagues provide live streamming online in their websites.I used to subscribe MLB.tv and that's how I follow V8 Supercars and other racing series also.NASCAR should've done that long ago.Even F1 is planning to do it soon...

Yep. I've been pushing them from the Fan Council for a couple of years now. Now that I have a slightly larger platform as as writer for a motorsports website, I'm hoping that my suggestion will carry a bit more weight.

The way I see it, it's a win-win for them. They get a larger fan base, get to keep the fans they have that can't watch high quality streams of the race broadcasts happy, and they make money to boot.

By the way, I heard you live in Brazil...?  What part?

City of Rio de Janeiro

Moro em Bertioga. O Litoral do São Paulo.

Cool!

Quase quero viajar pra Rio pra Carnaval. Mas, quase não também.

Quanto tempo você mora em Rio?

sheesh,,,do I have to ask eddie what u said??   or maybe dimitry,,,,lol

I figured it out pretty well anyway,,u asked eddie how long he has lived there,,

Yep. And first I told him that I somewhat want to visit Rio for the Carnaval festival. Somewhat. Rio can be dangerous for outsiders especially during Carnaval.

RSS

Forum

Have Cars Lost Their Glamour?

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams on Wednesday. 2 Replies

Here are the points after Charlotte. Read'em and weep or cheer depending on where your driver stands.1. Martin Truex Jr.: 3,106 2. Kyle Larson: 3,072 3. Kevin Harvick: 3,069 4. Chase Elliott: 3,0595. Denny Hamlin: 3,0566. Kyle Busch: 3,0557. Jimmie…Continue

Tags: AP, News, muscle, cars, Newberry

A Hard Rain's A'Gonna Fall

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Eve9CE♥24WB Oct 3. 1 Reply

Damnation! I really, really, really wanted Chase to win that race! That's not to say, I don't think Kyle Busch did exactly what he needed to do. After all, he has quite a bit of skin in the game too, like more points to take into the rest of the…Continue

Tags: Larson, Ryan, Newman, Gordon, Jeff

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2017   Created by Eve9CE♥24WB.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <