NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

I've seen quite a few people in the NASCAR comment section complaining that they can't always watch the race broadcasts because their TV providers don't carry Fox Sports  or NBC Sports. I've mentioned in these comment threads a number of times, as well as in every Fan Council survey that NASCAR needs to provide those of us that don't have access to the broadcast partners a way to watch the race broadcasts like the NFL does to those of us that either want to watch more than one game at a time or are not currently in the US to have access to the game broadcasts. The NFL calls this GamePass. I've also heard that the NBA and MLB both also have something similar for their fans.

How many people here would be interested in something like this if NASCAR were to offer it? I have something of a soapbox as a writer for a motorsports website, so I'd like to see how many people here would be interested in it.

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have lived here all my life.And unfortunately,public security has been a big issue here last couple of years...

RSS

Forum

quarentine

Started by Eve♥#9 in NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

to all members, I know that we all miss our Nascar racing, and we r sick of being under quarantine, but there is iracing...for those who enjoy it.  myself, I just can't get into it.   I fervently hope that real racing occurs soon.  as to the…Continue

can you help?

Started by Eve♥#9 in NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS. Last reply by Eve♥#9 Feb 15. 8 Replies

I just got done paying the yearly fee to Ning for powering  NN.  it was $239.90 this year..i also pay a fee for the domain  name, nascarnation.us  so, NN is good for another year.  to those who have already donated, it is much appreciated and I…Continue

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

© 2020   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <