NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

We are currently gathering orders for the 1st ever, Limited Edition, 2010 NascarNation T-shirts. They will be $20 plus $5 shipping. We have not figured out all of the details on payments yet, but I can show Da Goat how to set up a paypal account to recoup his initial investment. Profits from the proceeds (what little they will be) will be used for the NN bash or something for NN and it's members.  So this is just a sign up to be on the list for the 1st NN T-shirt. If interested please just let us know and how many dozens you would like. LOL. We are not out to make money on this. We just have pride in our site and would like a T-shirt to tell the world about us when we are at a track or just hanging out with friends. Imagine if one day we are watching the race and you are seen by the camera in your NN shirt. Hey that sounds like a contest. We'll give the money back to anyone who gets it on T.V. LOL. J/K, or am I?

The shirt will be Black with a pocket on the front, on this pocket will be a small NN logo, with a larger one on the back. It will also carry the sites web address. I would also like an American flag on 1 sleeve. Maybe just for this edition. 

This post is a sign up to See how many of you would like a shirt to boast about the our favorite place to hang. These will be a limited edition, sign up now, so you're not left out. 

MoToR

Views: 138

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

got mine! love it, thanks Da Goat!!

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <