NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

POST ANY YOU SEE IN THIS DISCUSSION! IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED GO TO THE CONTEST PAGE

enter these words 

vip

hood

hoodpin

airgun

rotor

oval

roadcourse

scanner

bonuspoints

godaddy

firesuit

engine

checkeredflag

jr

jrm

crew

finishline

threewide

jack

exhaust

harness

chassis

title

turnone

inspection

cockpit

aric

patrick

dale

spot

cautionflag

gear

danica

spotter

Views: 16603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you everyone this season for words and trivia answers,I can't wait till next year,Hope somebody from the nation wins on the last drawing,Good luck to all and Happy Holidays.

11/20 Trivia answer - 13

I would like to say thanks to all,I would have not got so much without you.I hope you all have a eatin' good time and a happy THANKSGIVING and a very  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Thanks for a great racing season. I wouldnt have all these points without your help. Everyone have a good Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Happy New Year. See you all next year. Congratulations Smoke! Go Junior! 

Smoke puts on the performance of a lifetime. Congratulations Tony and the whole Stewart-Haas Gang! Thank You to everyone for all the codespotter words this year and have an awesome Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas and We'll see you next year!

Last trivia question answer is: Fan ballot at NASCAR.com

Today, Monday November 21, 2011 is the last day to earn and spend your points by 11:59:59 PM

You can only get 10 for logging in, 10 for trivia, 10 for poll and 50 for email addresses, for a total of 80 points.

All 21 daily codes and all 666 codes are now void. At least they were at 2:00 AM.

Good Luck to All!!!!

UPSFEEDER88

thanx for all the help this year, hope all the holidays are great. psi worked today. thanx again hope to chat with everyone mext year.thanx again

later

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <