NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Hi all. Im new to the site and i live in Australia. Ive been a Nascar fan for a long time. I'm wondering if anybody here uses the trackpass app? Daytona coming up and my app wont work at all. Its a good resource when it works. Does anyone else use it and is it working correctly? Any helo appreciated.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have never used it.  but maybe last year was the final year for it.  I will see what I can find out.  glad to have u here, James. hope u can be on chat during races but I realize the time diff makes it difficult.

Hi,James!

Welcome to NASCAR Nation!

You can get all the info about 2020 Trackpass on this website: http://www.trackpass.nascar.com/

I subscribed to TrackPass for the first time this year and I love it I have been enjoying the World Series Of Asphalt the past few days and the documentary section, while limited, is great. 

RSS

Forum

quarentine

Started by Eve♥#9 in NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS. Last reply by George H Waters Apr 16. 4 Replies

to all members, I know that we all miss our Nascar racing, and we r sick of being under quarantine, but there is iracing...for those who enjoy it.  myself, I just can't get into it.   I fervently hope that real racing occurs soon.  as to the…Continue

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

© 2020   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <