NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Funny thing, teams fail these inspections every week. The #88 team got a written warning two weeks ago as did a few other teams, several cars had pre-qualifying inspection issues at Bristol Friday, and two months ago when the #48 team had their warning, and then won their appeal, the haters and conspiracy folks went on about a one week terror. There are so many inspection issues and tolerances that week in and week out I could not really care any less. I love the passion and driver loyalty in this great sport, but sometimes the voracious nature of the “fans” drives me a little nuts. I put that word in quotation marks, because I often opine that perhaps they’re not really passionate fans, as much as they just like to troll the NASCAR chat boards and news sites and point out to us how easy it is to blame Bill France and the NASCAR Gestapo for “ruining this sport,” and “giving wins and championships to Chevy” than it is for them to simply do what they always say they are going to do and “leave NASCAR forever?”

I have watched a user (name withheld), declare in July that he was “leaving NASCAR forever” over the deal with the Confederate Battle Flag (which NASCAR requested, and is optional), and then again (same user) after Joey Logano won Watkin’s Glenn because he swore that Harvick pulled over (in a Chevy), and let “a Toyota win!” (forget telling the dude Logano drives a Ford), and that once again he was “leaving NASCAR forever!” I replied “good, will you be taking your Rebel Flag (avitar) with you?” He thought that he was p-o’d, so I made sure he KNEW he was p-o’d… no charge!

The Bristol race was awesome from where I was sitting (sofa recliner), and I have to say that the BBQ was out of bounds. Joey BEAT Harvick, just like he did at The Glenn, and I loved it! Maybe one of these days the other drivers besides Brad Keselowski will congratulate Logano and take notice, or maybe they’ll keep passing him of as a “spoiled little rich kid” and not notice him driving by? Have a great week peeps, and be blessed. Please keep Justin Wilson, his loved ones, and his team in your hearts.

Onward… Forward… Upward…

Views: 235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You two need a time out??? LOL both of you are true fans and love the sport. That's what's important... no?

yep,your right.and that's why we butt heads on it so much too.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <