NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

I went back and added up all the races when I had the race winner in my yahoo starting line up. The funny thing is, I've been giving Kyle a lot of shite this year and he accounts for 3 of my 5 winner winner chicken dinners. Trevor in week 1, Newman last week, and Kyle in weeks 4, 9, and 18.

Do I have to be a Kyle fan now? Should I keep bashing the tree and living off it's fruit (if it aint broke type of philosophy) ?

So I got 5 winners in 19 races, I'm probably something like that panther cologne in "The Anchorman" moviie.

So how many races have you had the winner in your starting line up (yahoo format)?

Views: 71

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just because you know your stuff, and have respect for a driver at any given track, shouldn't mean you owe them anything! I'm no Kyle fan, but you'd better believe i have him on my rosters at places like richmond, phoenix, vegas, texas, alot more. heck, i roster him a LOT in hopes for qualifying points!!!

Yeah buddy, it hurts because I'm a Gordon guy at heart and didn't have him for either of his victory laps. Life is funny, it is good but it is also funny.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <