NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Well this is my favorite forum game which I introduced in several other forums as well, its everywhere a hit and at the end of the day it gives great laughs!

Sit comftably on your chair, get ready to read the rules and type!

The game is so simple, even DW could play

A user starts a story by writing the first three words. For example: "Once upon a " would be the start. The next user who wants to join has to only copy everything from the previous post and paste it in his answer along with its new three words. So after a lot of posts there will be a story formed by all members. In another forum it started with two penguins in Sahara and ended with an astronaut flirting snow white. Cant wait to see how this one is going to evolve!

Rules:

1) Every user is allowed three words only per post

2) You cant post twice in a ROW... Someone else has to post before you

3) It is inevitable that some rude remarks may get into our story (its fiction anyway) but do keep it in a logical and respectable frame.

4) Do not spam the thread, just have the story flowing

5) Be as imaginative and have as much fun as you can!!!!

BE SURE TO COPY THE ENTIRE PREVIOUS POST, THEN ADD YOUR 3 WORDS!

I'll start it......next post from here.....

Views: 253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked myself "DID YOU PUNCH KYLE BUSCH for beating JR?" I realized immediately that i wasn't an asshat JR fan! I took the cooler and tent out of the truck Chainsaw stole and decided it was exciting me, so as the passenger door opened showing off her long legs and thick moustache, MoToR sees Rhino and says "DUDE!!!!! I FOUND MY SOUL MATE!!! Now Dolly can kiss my BUTT!" Rhino looks at MoTor lustfully smacking his lips cause he burned them on my extremely hot grilled popcorn balls. Seeking relief, he called Jake and Da Goat who both tossed him into a huge vat of spaghetti. This didnt make Motor very happy. Meatballs! Where are the freakin' meatballs? Anyway, then Reddog decided it was time to start LOOKING for 1st NASCAR fan ever wearing NN shirt to a race. There she was, all drunk and one BIG smile, knowing she had completely sabotaged Kyle's plan to marry Junior's sister which was Crash. She then jumped in Woody's lap face first, mooning the field too! Realizing Reddog forgot to inform Dalesilligitimateson[bot] about the photo of him wearing Motor's Boxers on his head inside Helton's suite Sunday, Rhino showed the boxers to R&D. There were skidmarks, immediately proving that brown nosing has become something that is expected if, in a particular situation DNorris is
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked myself "DID YOU PUNCH KYLE BUSCH for beating JR?" I realized immediately that i wasn't an asshat JR fan! I took the cooler and tent out of the truck Chainsaw stole and decided it was exciting me, so as the passenger door opened showing off her long legs and thick moustache, MoToR sees Rhino and says "DUDE!!!!! I FOUND MY SOUL MATE!!! Now Dolly can kiss my BUTT!" Rhino looks at MoTor lustfully smacking his lips cause he burned them on my extremely hot grilled popcorn balls. Seeking relief, he called Jake and Da Goat who both tossed him into a huge vat of spaghetti. This didnt make Motor very happy. Meatballs! Where are the freakin' meatballs? Anyway, then Reddog decided it was time to start LOOKING for 1st NASCAR fan ever wearing NN shirt to a race. There she was, all drunk and one BIG smile, knowing she had completely sabotaged Kyle's plan to marry Junior's sister which was Crash. She then jumped in Woody's lap face first, mooning the field too! Realizing Reddog forgot to inform Dalesilligitimateson[bot] about the photo of him wearing Motor's Boxers on his head inside Helton's suite Sunday, Rhino showed the boxers to R&D. There were skidmarks, immediately proving that brown nosing has become something that is expected if, in a particular situation DNorris is feeling like crap.
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked myself "DID YOU PUNCH KYLE BUSCH for beating JR?" I realized immediately that i wasn't an asshat JR fan! I took the cooler and tent out of the truck Chainsaw stole and decided it was exciting me, so as the passenger door opened showing off her long legs and thick moustache, MoToR sees Rhino and says "DUDE!!!!! I FOUND MY SOUL MATE!!! Now Dolly can kiss my BUTT!" Rhino looks at MoTor lustfully smacking his lips cause he burned them on my extremely hot grilled popcorn balls. Seeking relief, he called Jake and Da Goat who both tossed him into a huge vat of spaghetti. This didnt make Motor very happy. Meatballs! Where are the freakin' meatballs? Anyway, then Reddog decided it was time to start LOOKING for 1st NASCAR fan ever wearing NN shirt to a race. There she was, all drunk and one BIG smile, knowing she had completely sabotaged Kyle's plan to marry Junior's sister which was Crash. She then jumped in Woody's lap face first, mooning the field too! Realizing Reddog forgot to inform Dalesilligitimateson[bot] about the photo of him wearing Motor's Boxers on his head inside Helton's suite Sunday, Rhino showed the boxers to R&D. There were skidmarks, immediately proving that brown nosing has become something that is expected if, in a particular situation DNorris is feeling like crap
On to 'Dega
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked myself "DID YOU PUNCH KYLE BUSCH for beating JR?" I realized immediately that i wasn't an asshat JR fan! I took the cooler and tent out of the truck Chainsaw stole and decided it was exciting me, so as the passenger door opened showing off her long legs and thick moustache, MoToR sees Rhino and says "DUDE!!!!! I FOUND MY SOUL MATE!!! Now Dolly can kiss my BUTT!" Rhino looks at MoTor lustfully smacking his lips cause he burned them on my extremely hot grilled popcorn balls. Seeking relief, he called Jake and Da Goat who both tossed him into a huge vat of spaghetti. This didnt make Motor very happy. Meatballs! Where are the freakin' meatballs? Anyway, then Reddog decided it was time to start LOOKING for 1st NASCAR fan ever wearing NN shirt to a race. There she was, all drunk and one BIG smile, knowing she had completely sabotaged Kyle's plan to marry Junior's sister which was Crash. She then jumped in Woody's lap face first, mooning the field too! Realizing Reddog forgot to inform Dalesilligitimateson[bot] about the photo of him wearing Motor's Boxers on his head inside Helton's suite Sunday, Rhino showed the boxers to R&D. There were skidmarks, immediately proving that brown nosing has become something that is expected if, in a particular situation DNorris is feeling like crap
On to 'Dega where we found
On to 'Dega where we found a lottery ticket
On to 'Dega where we found a lottery ticket for $10,000,000
On to 'Dega where we found a lottery ticket for $10,000,000 crammed way up
On to 'Dega where we found a lottery ticket for $10,000,000 crammed way up where the sun

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <