NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Well this is my favorite forum game which I introduced in several other forums as well, its everywhere a hit and at the end of the day it gives great laughs!

Sit comftably on your chair, get ready to read the rules and type!

The game is so simple, even DW could play

A user starts a story by writing the first three words. For example: "Once upon a " would be the start. The next user who wants to join has to only copy everything from the previous post and paste it in his answer along with its new three words. So after a lot of posts there will be a story formed by all members. In another forum it started with two penguins in Sahara and ended with an astronaut flirting snow white. Cant wait to see how this one is going to evolve!

Rules:

1) Every user is allowed three words only per post

2) You cant post twice in a ROW... Someone else has to post before you

3) It is inevitable that some rude remarks may get into our story (its fiction anyway) but do keep it in a logical and respectable frame.

4) Do not spam the thread, just have the story flowing

5) Be as imaginative and have as much fun as you can!!!!

BE SURE TO COPY THE ENTIRE PREVIOUS POST, THEN ADD YOUR 3 WORDS!

I'll start it......next post from here.....

Views: 257

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I deleted the last one, I got to thinking, this is pretty risque.....We have alot of new members, and I dont want anyone to get offended. Let's try to keep em a little cleaner than we did the ones last year, we can have just as much fun with them! Lets try this, let's give each one a basic topic, and go from there. Lets make this one a day at a race.
As I got
off the interstate
As I got off the interstate, I realized that
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really
a pygmy dwarf.
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked myself "DID YOU
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked myself "DID YOU PUNCH KYLE BUSCH
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked myself "DID YOU PUNCH KYLE BUSCH, OR DID I"
As I got off the interstate, I realized that I'm not really a pygmy dwarf, but a schizophrenic, So I asked myself "DID YOU PUNCH KYLE BUSCH, OR DID I"
no 48 did

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <