NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Comment on RACE HUB said Roush and Ford trying to figure out this issue.

They got plenty of go at the end of straightaways but off the corner was more important, they are working on it for 2011,     ANY engine builders in DA house? 

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it likely has more to do with suspension and the new nose than engine, plus the new smooth surface. From what i've been reading they are great in the engine category, as they ironed out the FR9 and computer issues at the end of 2010...that said,  id be willing to bet all the teams are dealing with never before seen issues for daytona, due to all 3 of these situations
makes sense,ty
Have not seen anything on this Ray, but I would tend to agree with Dave here.  I know that the nose is going to be an issue and the Roush folks have been battling aero problems.  I think that Doug Yates has gotten the engine itself smoothed out and with the off-season, availability to staff all cars with the new engines and parts is a non-issue.  The corners however are vital to Daytona as the restrictor plates make straightaway speeds a non-factor. Roush has had success at Daytona, but so much of it has to do with timing and sheer luck that its not funny.  Great Post!

on racehub today:#34 and #38 ..owner purchased 30 cars from RPM(2 teams were dropped).

Contracted with Yates/rousch for New FR9 engines.  better cars,engines. Owner is commited.

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <