NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Okay, it won't be long now. 2016 is gone. The sun is shining on January 1, 2017 here in Indiana. NASCAR drivers are getting married. Congratulations, Amy and Dale! And they're taking their kids skiing. Lydia Johnson has got to be one of the cutest little skiers ever!

And they are changing teams. Erik Jones to Furniture Row and Chris Buescher to JGR Daughtery. So some teams are growing and some are shrinking. Only Ricky Stenhouse Jr and Trevor Bayne left at Roush Fenway. Will Richard Petty Motorsports replace Brian Scott who retired? (Is he old enough to retire?) Do we know where Greg Biffle will end up? These are all questions that will be answered in 2017.

Another burning question is: will Dale, Jr. be up to par and ready to go in Daytona? That will be an important one. He says yes and I hope that's true. In fact, if I could have my wish, he'd win the championship this year. Yes, even above Jimmie.

Also, will Stewart-Haas will be able to deal with all their changes without a lapse in performance? Tony will be gone as a driver but Clint will be coming in. It has seemed that Clint has been rather grumpy for the last year but I suppose having to go to a lesser team will do that to you. Still, he didn't seem very gracious about it although he knew it was only for a year. Hopefully, he'll change his attitude in 2017. Stewart-Haas will also be changing manufacturers from Chevy to Ford. Ford must have offered them a hell of a deal to get them to do that.

Will Austen Dillon and Ryan Blaney get their first wins this year? Will both Ganassi drivers make the Chase again?

We'll have to get used to a new logo. Actually, Monster seems more in keeping with the daring and speed and boldness of NASCAR than Sprint did. I bet Monster's trophy will be edgier than the Sprint trophy too.

Anyway, I've been reading books and writing blogs and bitching about politics since November. I'm more than ready to designate my weekends for NASCAR again.

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

RIP Nascar

Ah, I don't think it is that bad. I'll still be watching.

RSS

Forum

Another Bridemaid's Bouquet

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams 1 hour ago. 2 Replies

That was the most fun race of the year so far in my opinion. There were lead changes and passes and lots of hard racing back in the pack and a perfect slide job (Chase) and in the end, it was a gutty strategy call that won the race. Ryan Newman…Continue

Tags: Ford, Elliott, Chase, Chevrolet, Toyota

The Boys Are Back In Town

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Tombo Mar 15. 13 Replies

Congratulations to Martin Truex, Jr. and Furniture Row Racing. I was happy to see them win the Kobalt Tools 400 at Las Vegas. That team started their take off to the top tier with Kurt Busch behind the wheel and they are continuing to rise with…Continue

Tags: Ryan, Larson, Kyle, Blaney, Busch

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <