NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

There will be a New Fantasy Racing League in 2014 that I will be running.

It will be over at Fox Sports. There will be no limit to how many Teams that can be created by NASCAR NATION MEMBERS.  That is as many NASCAR Nation Members can join, the more the merrier!!!

This is a NASCAR Nation's Members Only Group.

Fox Sports offers money winnings for the following categories. 

PRIZES:

Challenge Week Prizes There are three (3) prizes available for each of the thirty-six (36) Challenge Weeks. Each winner will receive ten dollars ($10.00) in FOX Sports Shop Bucks. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Ten USD ($10.00).
Segment Season Prize There are two (2) prizes available for each of the three (3) Season Segments.
  • One (1) First Prize Winner will receive a check in the amount of five hundred US dollars ($500).
  • One (1) Second Prize Winner will receive a check in the amount of two hundred fifty US dollars ($250)

Overall Prizes

There are five (5) overall prizes available
  • First Prize Winner will receive a check in the amount of five hundred US dollars ($500).
  • Second – Fifth Prize Winners will receive a check in the amount of two hundred fifty US dollars ($250).

Please understand that the PRIZES offered from Fox Sports are not for Group only, it is for everyone that is a member of any Group, how your far with everyone playing.

And, you must register for prizes from Fox Sports.  I will provide links on the Fantasy Racing Results Page at a later date for Password, Rules, Registering, Etc. 

So, Since Fox Sports Prizes are harder to acquire, I Will be offering a nice surprise for the Group Champion!!!  The Champion will be determined by Fox Sports Fantasy Racing Standings in the Group.  They are responsible for the tabulation of all standings, and tie breakers from  within the Group.

The Group name is: NASCAR Nation Group.

I will be giving out the Group password to Sign up, between Christmas and New Years.  

You have 5 Drivers as a team, each driver can be used 4 times per segment, then when we enter a new segment all drivers are reset, so you can use them again four more times.  So, you can use your favorite drivers 12 times during the season.

Please feel free to message me about any questions that you may have concerning this Fantasy Racing League

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thx steve,,,i am playing in the fall segment of the fox game and i like it very much,,,it is very easy to change drivers, and u can do it up til flag drops....u all will love it!!

RSS

Forum

Have Cars Lost Their Glamour?

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams on Wednesday. 2 Replies

Here are the points after Charlotte. Read'em and weep or cheer depending on where your driver stands.1. Martin Truex Jr.: 3,106 2. Kyle Larson: 3,072 3. Kevin Harvick: 3,069 4. Chase Elliott: 3,0595. Denny Hamlin: 3,0566. Kyle Busch: 3,0557. Jimmie…Continue

Tags: AP, News, muscle, cars, Newberry

A Hard Rain's A'Gonna Fall

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Eve9CE♥24WB Oct 3. 1 Reply

Damnation! I really, really, really wanted Chase to win that race! That's not to say, I don't think Kyle Busch did exactly what he needed to do. After all, he has quite a bit of skin in the game too, like more points to take into the rest of the…Continue

Tags: Larson, Ryan, Newman, Gordon, Jeff

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2017   Created by Eve9CE♥24WB.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <