2015 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES SCHEDULE
DATE RACE NAME SITE TIME (ET) T.V.
---- --------- ---- -------- ----
Feb. 14 Sprint Unlimited Daytona TBA FOX
Feb. 19 Duel 1 Daytona TBA FOX SPORTS 1
Feb. 19 Duel 2 Daytona TBA FOX SPORTS 1
Feb. 22 Daytona 500 Daytona TBA FOX
March 1 NSCS at Atlanta Atlanta TBA FOX
March 8 NSCS at Las Vegas Las Vegas TBA FOX
March 15 NSCS at Phoenix Phoenix TBA FOX
March 22 NSCS at California Fontana TBA FOX
March 29 NSCS at Martinsville Martinsville TBA FOX
April 11 NSCS at Texas Texas TBA FOX
April 19 NSCS at Bristol Bristol TBA FOX
April 25 NSCS at Richmond Richmond TBA FOX SPORTS 1
May 3 NSCS at Talladega Talladega TBA FOX
May 9 NSCS at Kansas Kansas TBA FOX SPORTS 1
May 16 NSCS Showdown Lowe's TBA FOX SPORTS 1
May 16 NSCS All-Star Race Lowe's TBA FOX SPORTS 1
May 24 NSCS at Charlotte Lowe's TBA FOX
May 31 NSCS at Dover Dover TBA FOX SPORTS 1
June 7 NSCS at Pocono Pocono TBA FOX SPORTS 1
June 14 NSCS at Michigan Michigan TBA FOX SPORTS 1
June 28 NSCS at Sonoma Infineon TBA FOX SPORTS 1
July 5 NSCS at Daytona Daytona TBA NBC
July 11 NSCS at Kentucky Kentucky TBA NBCSN
July 19 NSCS at New Hampshire New Hampshire TBA NBCSN
July 26 NSCS at Indianapolis Indianapolis TBA NBCSN
Aug. 2 NSCS at Pocono Pocono TBA NBCSN
Aug. 9 NSCS at Watkins Glen Watkins Glen TBA NBCSN
Aug. 16 NSCS at Michigan Michigan TBA NBCSN
Aug. 22 NSCS at Bristol Bristol TBA NBCSN
Sept. 6 NSCS at Darlington Darlington TBA NBC
Sept. 12 NSCS at Richmond Richmond TBA NBCSN
Sept. 20 NSCS at Chicagoland Chicagoland TBA NBCSN
Sept. 27 NSCS at New Hampshire New Hampshire TBA NBCSN
Oct. 4 NSCS at Dover Dover TBA NBCSN
Oct. 10 NSCS at Charlotte Lowe's TBA NBC
Oct. 18 NSCS at Kansas Kansas TBA NBC
Oct. 25 NSCS at Talladega Talladega TBA NBCSN
Nov. 1 NSCS at Martinsville Martinsville TBA NBCSN
Nov. 8 NSCS at Texas Texas TBA NBC
Nov. 15 NSCS at Phoenix Phoenix TBA NBC
Nov. 22 NSCS at Homestead-Miami Homestead-Miami TBA NBC
It is fitting that the Sprint Unlimited is on Valentine's Day, since the start of the season is the "sweetest" day for NASCAR fans.
Here's what I'm thinking about in the coming year:
* I am seriously hoping to see the 48 car team get its mojo back. Come on, Jimmie and Chad!
* I'm curious to see how Carl fits into JGR and if Matt returns to his 2013 form.
* I looking forward to seeing Kyle Larson win a race....or two or three.
* I'm anxious to see how Chase Elliott does in the Cup races he'll run...and who he will be
driving for - surely, it will be Hendrick.
* I'm interested in seeing how all the personnel changes work out, especially drivers and crew chiefs, especially Dale Jr. and Greg Ives.
* I want to see Danica running in the top ten on a regular basis. And if not, what then? She's in a contract year.
* Can Kevin and the 4 team and the two Penske drivers maintain their superior
performance into 2015? Can Jeff Gordon? Will Kasey Kahne get it together with a new crew chief?
* What is going to happen with Kurt and the investigation into his alleged domestic violence
* How long will it take me to learn to say Xfinity series instead of Nationwide?
* Will the rookies in 2015 do as well as those in 2014? Who all will be in that class?
* Sam Hornish, Jr. has one more chance. Will he make the most of it?
* Will Roush be able to up their game with two young drivers and an almost-past-his prime
I am champing at the bit to find out all these things. February 14 can't come too soon!