NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

I run a Fantasy NASCAR Pool and we are looking for more people/teams to join.  

Only $10 to join for the season!  You can join with as many teams as you wish.  At least $200 to the winner!  Right now we have 33 teams.  Email me at adblcommish@gmail.com or PM me for more information if you are interested or want to sign up.

Fantasy Racing League Rules:
 Select one driver from each of the four groups to form a team. If a driver loses their ride or gets hurt, you will still get the points for the car number as long as the car races in that week’s race.
You will also pick a Qualifying Driver. THIS DRIVER MUST BE PICKED FROM GROUPS 2, 3, OR 4 AND CANNOT ALREADY BE ON YOUR TEAM.
The Qualifying Driver will be awarded points as to where he qualifies…not where he starts (43 for 1st, 42 for 2nd, and so on). In the event qualifying is rained out, points will be awarded.
 The combination of Sprint Cup points for each driver on your team plus your qualifying driver points for each race will determine your score. We will go for 26 weeks in the regular season. After 26 weeks, the top 16 teams will enter the “Chase for the Championship.” To qualify for the Chase, we will follow the NASCAR structure. The team that scores the most points in a given week will be awarded a “win.”
 If you win during the regular season, you will be in Round 1 of the Chase. If we do not have 16 winners, the top team(s) without a win will qualify for the Chase to make up the 16 Teams. All points for the Chase teams’ will reset to 2000. The regular season winners will then get a 3 point bonus for Round 1 ONLY. Round 1 of the Chase will last 3 races and the Top 12 will advance to Round 2. If a Chase team wins during Round 1, they will automatically qualify for Round 2. The rest of the 12 teams will be made up by best total points for the 3 races.
 All remaining Chase teams’ points will reset to 3000. Round 2 of the Chase will last 3 races and the Top 8 will advance to Round 3. If a Chase team wins during Round 2, they will automatically qualify for Round 3. The rest of the 8 teams will be made up by best total points for the 3 races.
 All remaining Chase teams’ points will reset to 4000. Round 3 of the Chase will last 3 races and the Top 4 will advance to the Championship Week. If a Chase team wins during Round 3, they will automatically qualify for the Championship Week. The rest of the 4 teams will be made up by best total points for the 3 races.
 Championship Week will be the last race of the season. Best team of the remaining 4 will be the Champion, with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th respectively.
 Only Sprint Cup Points Races will affect the team standings.
 The 2016 Rubbin’s Racin Fantasy Racing League will pay the TOP 4 points positions at the end of the Chase, Regular Season Champ (Total points for 26 weeks WITHOUT bonus for Wins), as well as $10 for LAST place, . (In the case of a tie for a position, all teams sharing that tie will also share the monetary reward for that position. i.e., if three teams tie for first place, the first place prize will be split three ways, not 1st, 2nd, 3rd.) SO TRY TO PICK SO YOU ARE NOT A DOUBLE. **Payout structure could be modified depending on entry count**
Champion: 40% of prize pool
2nd Place: 25% of prize pool
3rd Place:15% of prize pool
4th Place: 10% of prize pool
Regular Season Champ: 10% of prize pool
Last Place: $10
 The deadline to enter your team(s) is no later than Sunday February 14, 2016.

Views: 52

Attachments:

Reply to This

Forum

Five to Go

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Syncro_Lock on Saturday. 5 Replies

Okay, I'm glad for Kyle Busch that he won at Pocono. He'd come so close so many times, he deserved to finally get his win. He's certainly one of our top Cup drivers and we like our best drivers to be in the Chase with a win. But having said that,…Continue

Tags: Johnson, Larson, Xfinity, series, Jimmie

Musical Chairs and Nit-Pickery

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR Jul 28. 0 Replies

Well, Joe Gibbs finally won one in New Hampshire with Denny Hamlin. It's hard to believe but this was their first win of the season. Of course, I was rooting for Kyle Larson as I always do when he's one of the front runners. But, oh, well, 2nd is…Continue

Tags: Kahne, Kyle, Busch, Kasey, Hamlin

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <