NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Tony' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NASCAR's Future - My Perspective

Jeff Gluck's terrific article about Nascar's future (thanks to my friend, Mary Boots Jones, for passing this along). Jeff Gluck's theory is…

Started by Vicki Williams

2 Aug 3
Reply by Vicki Williams

Daytona - Crashes and Crunches Come in Bunches!

Well, geez, I think I may quit rooting for anyone because obviously, my support is the kiss of death! I started cheering for Jimmie and Jun…

2 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Vicki Williams

People Versus Machines

NASCAR fans had to be dedicated to take in all of the Bristol night/day/night race thanks to Mother Nature's contrary bitchiness but seeing…

0 Aug 24, 2016

I Can Breathe Again!

I'm sorry to have been so negligent about keeping this blog up-to-date but this is how I felt after my dog tripped me and I took a face fir…

0 Aug 18, 2016

Back on Track!

I'm sorry to have been so negligent about keeping this blog up-to-date but this is how I felt after my dog tripped me and I took a face fir…

0 Aug 14, 2016

Two Different Experiences

Two races.....two weeks.....two completely different experiences. I like road courses and I thought the entire race at Sonoma was great, th…

1 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Eve♥#9

NASCAR - That Was The Week That Was

A couple of Bouquets and Brickbats to NASCAR this week - Bouquet - Notice how no one talks about clean air much this year? It appears that…

14 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Vicki Williams

Musical Nascar Chairs

As I write this, we are 37 days away from the Sprint Unlimited. Only 37 days - a little over a month! It seems as if there have been more c…

3 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Vicki Williams

Bubbles and Troubles

What a week this has been in NASCAR. In New Hampshire, Jeff Gordon was crowned the sport's new Iron Man, breaking Ricky Rudd's old record w…

1 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Mark Nelson

Proving Up In 2015

The heck with it! I usually try to be very impartial and unbiased in my blogs. I don't think I show my support for my favorite driver too b…

19 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

RSS

Forum

Talladega - The Stewart Haas 500

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Tony Trout Nov 30. 4 Replies

I watched the Talladega race, kind of off and on in between doing dishes and laundry. I know this beloved track has its dedicated fans but I'm sorry folks, I just don't enjoy team racing. I think stock car racing is meant to be an every man for…Continue

Tags: Johnson, Chad, Knaus, Stewart-Haas, Jimmie

She's Baaaack!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams Oct 9. 4 Replies

Hurray! I got back in synch with NASCAR just in time for the play offs! A couple of months ago, I switched service providers, going from cable to satellite. I think I only saw two races for the duration. Every week it seemed, there was some kind of…Continue

Tags: busch, Kyle, Ryan, Blaney, Elliott

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <