NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Ryan' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Hard Rain's A'Gonna Fall

Damnation! I really, really, really wanted Chase to win that race! That's not to say, I don't think Kyle Busch did exactly what he needed t…

Started by Vicki Williams

0 Oct 3

Damnation! I really, really, really wanted Chase to win that race! That's not to say, I don't think Kyle Busch did exactly what he needed t…

1 Oct 3
Reply by Eve9CE♥24WB

0 Oct 3

0 Oct 3

The Usual Suspects

Congratulations to Joey Logano for his victory in Richmond. Of course, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Richmond wasn't a barn-bur…

1 May 6
Reply by Noah Chronister

The Beat Goes On.....

I try really hard to be gracious in this blog even when none of my drivers win and I'm usually sincere. I've given the kids kudos (Kyle L,…

6 Apr 13
Reply by Vicki Williams

Another Bridemaid's Bouquet

That was the most fun race of the year so far in my opinion. There were lead changes and passes and lots of hard racing back in the pack an…

7 Mar 24
Reply by Tombo

The Boys Are Back In Town

Congratulations to Martin Truex, Jr. and Furniture Row Racing. I was happy to see them win the Kobalt Tools 400 at Las Vegas. That team sta…

13 Mar 15
Reply by Tombo

The Kids are Coming!

Watch out, Veterans, the kids are gaining on you! I didn't have time to write a blog last week because of my job but what sticks out in my…

9 May 25, 2016
Reply by Tombo

Smashed, Mashed and Trashed

I'm glad that's over for another few months. I know some people love super-speedway racing but it's my least favorite of all the different…

1 May 3, 2016
Reply by Tombo

RSS

Forum

Have Cars Lost Their Glamour?

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams Oct 11. 2 Replies

Here are the points after Charlotte. Read'em and weep or cheer depending on where your driver stands.1. Martin Truex Jr.: 3,106 2. Kyle Larson: 3,072 3. Kevin Harvick: 3,069 4. Chase Elliott: 3,0595. Denny Hamlin: 3,0566. Kyle Busch: 3,0557. Jimmie…Continue

Tags: AP, News, muscle, cars, Newberry

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2017   Created by Eve9CE♥24WB.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <