NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Larson' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hurray For The Young Guns!

Yay! Yay! Yay! At the end, I was rooting for both Kyle Larson and Chase Elliott. My biggest fear was that one of the "old guys", like Brad…

Started by Vicki Williams

5 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Tombo

People Versus Machines

NASCAR fans had to be dedicated to take in all of the Bristol night/day/night race thanks to Mother Nature's contrary bitchiness but seeing…

0 Aug 24, 2016

Kyle Larson Redeems My Week!

I was starting to get a little crabby about the Cup races. Seems like every week, I watch all the drivers I root for go down for one reason…

1 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Tombo

No Bias!

I have to admit, I have a little bit of sour grapes about Michigan. Jimmie crashed out....again. Junior got a DNF....again. Chase and Larso…

2 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Vicki Williams

The Kids are Coming!

Watch out, Veterans, the kids are gaining on you! I didn't have time to write a blog last week because of my job but what sticks out in my…

9 May 25, 2016
Reply by Tombo

Bored!

I watch exactly three things on television: the news, NASCAR and Outlander. Both NASCAR and Outlander are on hiatus and the news as a stand…

9 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Eve ♥24CE

Proving Up In 2015

The heck with it! I usually try to be very impartial and unbiased in my blogs. I don't think I show my support for my favorite driver too b…

19 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

The Good, the Sad and the Ugly

I have to start with Steve Byrnes. I came late to NASCAR - 2008. When I first began watching the races and the various pre and post-race pr…

0 Apr 22, 2015

Missing Man Formation

Well, this year will be the end of an era in NASCAR with Jeff Gordon leaving. I didn't come to NASCAR until 2008. Gordon's glory years were…

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Racepro

Twenty Four Days Too Long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi68a0LsLDA If you have not seen the new NASCAR commercial, you've got to go now and take a look. It is ter…

2 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by nitecrawler

RSS

Forum

Quit Your Bitching!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Eve ♥24CE on Wednesday. 1 Reply

I'm sorry I've neglected this blog for so long. I had some health issues going on that left me with zero energy. I watched all the races, of course, I'd almost have to be on my death bed not to do that. I did have enough energy to jump up and down…Continue

Tags: Elliott, Brad, Keselowski, Chase, Larson

The Usual Suspects

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Noah Chronister May 6. 1 Reply

Congratulations to Joey Logano for his victory in Richmond. Of course, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Richmond wasn't a barn-burner but it was a good race. Anyone who expects a barn-burner every time will be disappointed. In fact, this is…Continue

Tags: Jr, Truex, Martin, Kurt, Busch

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <