NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Larson' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's Not Be Hypocrites

Oh, please, People, give me a break. From the time I was a newbie NASCAR fan (first race: Indianapolis, 2008), I learned most of what I kne…

Started by Vicki Williams

2 Jul 6
Reply by Vicki Williams

Short Trackin' at Bristol

Congratulations again to Kyle Busch and his fans. He's not who I wanted to win but it's not because I dislike Kyle, I just don't want anyon…

0 Apr 20

Eight Down and Eight to Go

I didn't get to watch the race until Wednesday because I was out of town but I knew the main results. In a way, that was rather nice. Had I…

2 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Vicki Williams

A Hard Rain's A'Gonna Fall

Damnation! I really, really, really wanted Chase to win that race! That's not to say, I don't think Kyle Busch did exactly what he needed t…

0 Oct 3, 2017

Damnation! I really, really, really wanted Chase to win that race! That's not to say, I don't think Kyle Busch did exactly what he needed t…

1 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Eve♥#9

0 Oct 3, 2017

0 Oct 3, 2017

0 Oct 3, 2017

Sweet Sixteen

There they are: our championship contenders. I say that but I think some of them are not really serious contenders. Austen Dillon is probab…

0 Sep 11, 2017

Doin' the Bristol Stomp

I won't deny I was rooting for a new winner at Bristol, especially Erik Jones since he led so many laps. But it could just as well been Cha…

0 Aug 24, 2017

RSS

Forum

She's Baaaack!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams on Tuesday. 4 Replies

Hurray! I got back in synch with NASCAR just in time for the play offs! A couple of months ago, I switched service providers, going from cable to satellite. I think I only saw two races for the duration. Every week it seemed, there was some kind of…Continue

Tags: busch, Kyle, Ryan, Blaney, Elliott

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <