NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Kurt' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Usual Suspects

Congratulations to Joey Logano for his victory in Richmond. Of course, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Richmond wasn't a barn-bur…

Started by Vicki Williams

1 May 6
Reply by Noah Chronister

Daytona - Crashes and Crunches Come in Bunches!

Well, geez, I think I may quit rooting for anyone because obviously, my support is the kiss of death! I started cheering for Jimmie and Jun…

2 Mar 3
Reply by Vicki Williams

Proving Up In 2015

The heck with it! I usually try to be very impartial and unbiased in my blogs. I don't think I show my support for my favorite driver too b…

19 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

Kurt and Kevin versus Lady Luck

Sunday's race was not my favorite kind. Restarts are fun on a track like Auto Club Speedway where the cars can spread out, even down on the…

4 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

Hollywood Team

Stewart-Haas Racing is the Hollywood team with an all-star cast and the most compelling NASCAR story lines First is Kevin Harvick, starring…

2 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

Fast Cars and Fried Peanut Butter Coming Up!

Well, we're off and running with three races under our belts and so far, we know that Kevin Harvick took up right where he left off last ye…

3 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

And We're Off to the Races!

Well, this has been quite a momentous couple of weeks at Daytona for NASCAR fans. It started with Jeff Gordon winning the pole for his last…

3 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by RowdyGal18

Olbermann versus Johnson

Keith Olbermann VS Jimmie Johnson And the winner is! Jimmie! Well, hell - I've always been rather a fan of Keith Olbermann. He's a politica…

6 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by nitecrawler

2014 Report Cards

I CAN'T WAIT! My God, how the weekends drag during the off-season! I've read books and written blogs and talked on the telephone. I've clea…

6 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

What About 2015?

What have we learned during the off-season? - Well, we know that Jimmie isn't great at saving gas on or off the track. - We know that Kevin…

5 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Vicki Williams

RSS

Forum

Different Strokes for Different Weeks

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams Jul 12. 2 Replies

Two different weeks - two totally different kinds of races. Restrictor plate racing isn't usually my favorite but last week's Daytona 400 was an exception. It was exciting. It seemed as if the drivers were edgier, and more aggressive than usual.…Continue

Tags: Joe, Visser, Gibbs, Matt, Kenseth

Quit Your Bitching!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Eve ♥24CE Jun 20. 1 Reply

I'm sorry I've neglected this blog for so long. I had some health issues going on that left me with zero energy. I watched all the races, of course, I'd almost have to be on my death bed not to do that. I did have enough energy to jump up and down…Continue

Tags: Elliott, Brad, Keselowski, Chase, Larson

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <