NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Kevin' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Big Three

I think NASCAR jinxed me. No, not really. It's not NASCAR's fault that I missed two races, it's because of my own technological ignorance.…

Started by Vicki Williams

0 Jul 24

Second Verse, Same as the First

I love road courses. I wouldn't want a steady diet of them but I do like the ones we have. I'd also like to see one added to the final 10 r…

3 Jun 27
Reply by Eve♥#9

Gave Up and Went to Bed

I'll let the picture above speak for itself. I'm ashamed to say I was tired and not feeling too well and I went to bed in the middle of the…

1 May 14
Reply by Tombo

Two Masters Duel at Texas

Congratulations to Kyle Busch on his first win of the season. That was an exciting ending between two of the most talented drivers in NASCA…

6 Apr 15
Reply by Vicki Williams

But I'm Staying....

Oh, man, here we go again. This blog will be mostly negative. That may be colored by my personal life more than NASCAR but nevertheless, it…

2 Mar 14
Reply by Vicki Williams

NASCAR - Youth and Diversity

Congratulations to Kevin Harvick for punching his ticket to Homestead by winning in Texas. We only have one spot left to be decided next we…

0 Nov 9, 2017

California Roller Coaster

I swear, if Danica doesn't have the worst luck of anyone in NASCAR... She can be going along minding her own business and blam, someone fro…

0 Jun 27, 2017

Speed Trap!

Well, the Folds of Honor Quik Trip 500 in Atlanta was a kind of a boring race unless you're a gung ho Kevin Harvick fan, which I'm not alth…

2 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Vicki Williams

One More Week to Relax

I was circling my chair last week at the end of the Charlotte race, unable to light for fear of a caution, chain smoking, biting my fingern…

0 Oct 17, 2016

Minimum Bet

As it stands right now, I think we have to anoint Martin Truex, Jr the favorite for the Sprint Cup championship, although NASCAR is so unpr…

1 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Tombo

RSS

Forum

All My Lucky Charms

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR Sep 8. 0 Replies

I am so looking forward to the Brickyard. Wouldn't you know practice and qualifying were rained out and maybe the race will be too but luckily, I'm retired and can can watch of Monday if I have to. (I would probably call in sick if I was still…Continue

Tags: Front, Row, Racing, Sadler, Elliott

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <