NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Keselowski' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bitch Session

Image result for nascar chicagoland 2017 * Well, the first race in the championship is under our belt and it ended in a totally expected wa…

Started by Vicki Williams

0 Sep 18

Quit Your Bitching!

I'm sorry I've neglected this blog for so long. I had some health issues going on that left me with zero energy. I watched all the races, o…

1 Jun 20
Reply by Eve♥24CE

The Usual Suspects

Congratulations to Joey Logano for his victory in Richmond. Of course, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Richmond wasn't a barn-bur…

1 May 6
Reply by Noah Chronister

The Beat Goes On.....

I try really hard to be gracious in this blog even when none of my drivers win and I'm usually sincere. I've given the kids kudos (Kyle L,…

6 Apr 13
Reply by Vicki Williams

Speed Trap!

Well, the Folds of Honor Quik Trip 500 in Atlanta was a kind of a boring race unless you're a gung ho Kevin Harvick fan, which I'm not alth…

2 Mar 12
Reply by Vicki Williams

Talladega and the Chase

First, congratulations to Joey and his fans for his win this week. He offered us some comedic relief by toting his jack all the way around…

7 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by RowdyGal18

One More Week to Relax

I was circling my chair last week at the end of the Charlotte race, unable to light for fear of a caution, chain smoking, biting my fingern…

0 Oct 17, 2016

Two Different Experiences

Two races.....two weeks.....two completely different experiences. I like road courses and I thought the entire race at Sonoma was great, th…

1 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Eve♥24CE

No Bias!

I have to admit, I have a little bit of sour grapes about Michigan. Jimmie crashed out....again. Junior got a DNF....again. Chase and Larso…

2 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Vicki Williams

Smashed, Mashed and Trashed

I'm glad that's over for another few months. I know some people love super-speedway racing but it's my least favorite of all the different…

1 May 3, 2016
Reply by Tombo

RSS

Forum

NASCAR - Youth and Diversity

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR Nov 9. 0 Replies

Congratulations to Kevin Harvick for punching his ticket to Homestead by winning in Texas. We only have one spot left to be decided next week. Texas was a sad race for me, watching Jimmie wallow around toward the back, without the speed to contend.…Continue

Tags: Danica, Almirola, Patrick, diversity, nascar

Bad Blood at Martinsville

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Tombo Nov 4. 1 Reply

At the moment that Chase's car hit the wall, my heart broke. Not that I haven't had my heart broken many times before and I've always lived through it. I'm sure I will this time too. Being a sports fan can often be heartbreaking but this one hurt a…Continue

Tags: Jimmie, Johnson, Martinsville, Hamlin, Elliott

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2017   Created by Eve♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <