NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Earnhardt' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daytona - Crashes and Crunches Come in Bunches!

Well, geez, I think I may quit rooting for anyone because obviously, my support is the kiss of death! I started cheering for Jimmie and Jun…

Started by Vicki Williams

2 Mar 3
Reply by Vicki Williams

First the Appetizer, then the Entree!

Image result for nascar daytona 2017 qualifying Well, that was fun! Actually, restrictor plate racing is my least favorite kind but after t…

4 Feb 22
Reply by Vicki Williams

What's in a Name?

Well, we've got it down to the last weekend without some kind of NASCAR. Get this damn Super Bowl over with and then next Saturday, MONSTER…

2 Feb 7
Reply by Vicki Williams

Finally....2017!

Okay, it won't be long now. 2016 is gone. The sun is shining on January 1, 2017 here in Indiana. NASCAR drivers are getting married. Congra…

2 Feb 1
Reply by Vicki Williams

Okay, I'm A Hypocrite

Yes! Yes! Yes! Everyone knows sports fans are perverse. Take the World Series for, example. I'm rooting for the Cubs, not because I care so…

0 Nov 1, 2016

Hurray For The Young Guns!

Yay! Yay! Yay! At the end, I was rooting for both Kyle Larson and Chase Elliott. My biggest fear was that one of the "old guys", like Brad…

5 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Tombo

I Can Breathe Again!

I'm sorry to have been so negligent about keeping this blog up-to-date but this is how I felt after my dog tripped me and I took a face fir…

0 Aug 18, 2016

Back on Track!

I'm sorry to have been so negligent about keeping this blog up-to-date but this is how I felt after my dog tripped me and I took a face fir…

0 Aug 14, 2016

Kyle Larson Redeems My Week!

I was starting to get a little crabby about the Cup races. Seems like every week, I watch all the drivers I root for go down for one reason…

1 Jul 21, 2016
Reply by Tombo

Good bye Forever

Ah, a non-racing weekend and it appears that many fans use the spare time to jump on the internet and complain about what they don't like a…

7 Jul 3, 2016
Reply by Vicki Williams

RSS

Forum

Another Bridemaid's Bouquet

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

That was the most fun race of the year so far in my opinion. There were lead changes and passes and lots of hard racing back in the pack and a perfect slide job (Chase) and in the end, it was a gutty strategy call that won the race. Ryan Newman…Continue

Tags: Ford, Elliott, Chase, Chevrolet, Toyota

The Boys Are Back In Town

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Tombo Mar 15. 13 Replies

Congratulations to Martin Truex, Jr. and Furniture Row Racing. I was happy to see them win the Kobalt Tools 400 at Las Vegas. That team started their take off to the top tier with Kurt Busch behind the wheel and they are continuing to rise with…Continue

Tags: Ryan, Larson, Kyle, Blaney, Busch

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <