NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Denny' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Long NASCAR-less Winter Ahead

It was heartwarming to see Matt Kenseth in Victory Lane at Phoenix after his next to the last race (so far as we know). I never considered…

Started by Vicki Williams

0 Nov 17

Bad Blood at Martinsville

At the moment that Chase's car hit the wall, my heart broke. Not that I haven't had my heart broken many times before and I've always lived…

1 Nov 4
Reply by Tombo

Musical Chairs and Nit-Pickery

Well, Joe Gibbs finally won one in New Hampshire with Denny Hamlin. It's hard to believe but this was their first win of the season. Of cou…

0 Jul 28

In the Manner of a NASCAR fan....

I'm thrilled that NASCAR has started again though it begins with my least favorite kind of racing. I've never cared much for team sports. I…

0 Feb 23, 2016

Mixed Bag of Races

First, I gotta' say that racing the trucks on the dirt at Eldora is one of the best ideas NASCAR has had since I became a fan. Now, that wa…

4 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Will Riney

A Little More Pizazz, Please

Well, that was sort of fun. I still think the All-Star race is lacking a little in pizazz (do you know both pizazz and pazazz are proper sp…

0 May 17, 2015

And We're Off to the Races!

Well, this has been quite a momentous couple of weeks at Daytona for NASCAR fans. It started with Jeff Gordon winning the pole for his last…

3 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by RowdyGal18

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Kevin Harvick - 2014 Sprint Cup Champion! I have to admit that it was an exciting race even though I didn't have much pa…

2 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Vicki Williams

Winner Take All!

And then there were four - Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano, Denny Hamlin and Ryan Newman. Congratulations to Kevin Harvick for pulling this one…

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Vicki Williams

RSS

Forum

Put Me IN Coach!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Okay, I've been snowed in for the last couple of days with no race to fill the monotony so I've had a lot of time to think and here's what I've decided - when Brian France finally gives it up and names me Dictator of NASCAR, I'm going to make some…Continue

"Waitin' on Next Season" Blues

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR Dec 7. 0 Replies

I watched the 2017 NASCAR Monster Energy Awards Banquet after the fact because I was trying to put off the end of the season No matter how long you wait though, you finally have to let it go. I always enjoy the red carpet as much as anything - the…Continue

Tags: Awards, Banquet, Matt, Kenseth, NASCAR

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2017   Created by Eve♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <