NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Danica' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bitch Session

Image result for nascar chicagoland 2017 * Well, the first race in the championship is under our belt and it ended in a totally expected wa…

Started by Vicki Williams

0 Sep 18

California Roller Coaster

I swear, if Danica doesn't have the worst luck of anyone in NASCAR... She can be going along minding her own business and blam, someone fro…

0 Jun 27

What's in a Name?

Well, we've got it down to the last weekend without some kind of NASCAR. Get this damn Super Bowl over with and then next Saturday, MONSTER…

2 Feb 7
Reply by Vicki Williams

Smashed, Mashed and Trashed

I'm glad that's over for another few months. I know some people love super-speedway racing but it's my least favorite of all the different…

1 May 3, 2016
Reply by Tombo

A Broom and a Prayer

First let me say - Argh! - Phil Robertson and his "let's elect a Jesus Man" has no place in a NASCAR prayer. I could actually care less if…

0 Apr 13, 2016

The West - Yes!

What a great race weekend! Superman (aka Jimmie Johnson) flew around the track at the end with the checkered flag. This was Jimmie's 77th w…

0 Mar 23, 2016

Bored!

I watch exactly three things on television: the news, NASCAR and Outlander. Both NASCAR and Outlander are on hiatus and the news as a stand…

9 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Eve9CE♥24WB

Suck It Up, Haters!

I put up a picture of Danica and her new sponsor to represent last week for two reasons: first, Michigan hardly deserves a picture and seco…

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by Tombo

Proving Up In 2015

The heck with it! I usually try to be very impartial and unbiased in my blogs. I don't think I show my support for my favorite driver too b…

19 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

Kudos to NASCAR!

Yes! I think NASCAR is on the right track with their new rules package. That was a very good race, certainly the best one I've ever seen at…

3 Jul 24, 2015
Reply by Tombo

RSS

Forum

Have Cars Lost Their Glamour?

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams Oct 11. 2 Replies

Here are the points after Charlotte. Read'em and weep or cheer depending on where your driver stands.1. Martin Truex Jr.: 3,106 2. Kyle Larson: 3,072 3. Kevin Harvick: 3,069 4. Chase Elliott: 3,0595. Denny Hamlin: 3,0566. Kyle Busch: 3,0557. Jimmie…Continue

Tags: AP, News, muscle, cars, Newberry

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2017   Created by Eve9CE♥24WB.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <