NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Cup' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's in a Name?

Well, we've got it down to the last weekend without some kind of NASCAR. Get this damn Super Bowl over with and then next Saturday, MONSTER…

Started by Vicki Williams

2 Feb 7
Reply by Vicki Williams

Minimum Bet

As it stands right now, I think we have to anoint Martin Truex, Jr the favorite for the Sprint Cup championship, although NASCAR is so unpr…

1 Oct 12, 2016
Reply by Tombo

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven......

Well, there they are. A rather interesting field, all in all. Two rookies - Chase Elliott and Chris Buescher. Two not-that-far-from rookies…

12 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Tombo

JJ Crashes the Party!

I know I've been slacking but my heart just hasn't been in it. I've learned since becoming a NASCAR aficionado (first race - 2008 Brickyard…

2 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

Boom, Confetti!

I recently went back to work, which means I'm once again spending lots of time in my car, which means I'm once again listening to hours of…

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Tombo

What About 2015?

What have we learned during the off-season? - Well, we know that Jimmie isn't great at saving gas on or off the track. - We know that Kevin…

5 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Vicki Williams

Do We Know What We Want?

Geez, I almost hate to write this blog because I don't think it will be very popular with my best NASCAR friends. Oh, not the part about ho…

13 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Vicki Williams

A Kick in the Rear

Pos. Driver +/- 1 Joey Logano -- 2 Kyle Busch +19 3 Carl Edwards +16 4 Ryan Newman +16 5 Denny Hamlin +14 6 Kevin Harvick +10 7 Matt Kenset…

12 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by RowdyGal18

RSS

Forum

Quit Your Bitching!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Eve ♥24CE Jun 20. 1 Reply

I'm sorry I've neglected this blog for so long. I had some health issues going on that left me with zero energy. I watched all the races, of course, I'd almost have to be on my death bed not to do that. I did have enough energy to jump up and down…Continue

Tags: Elliott, Brad, Keselowski, Chase, Larson

The Usual Suspects

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Noah Chronister May 6. 1 Reply

Congratulations to Joey Logano for his victory in Richmond. Of course, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Richmond wasn't a barn-burner but it was a good race. Anyone who expects a barn-burner every time will be disappointed. In fact, this is…Continue

Tags: Jr, Truex, Martin, Kurt, Busch

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <