NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Carl' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two Plus Two Equals...Ummm...Give Me A Minute

Here are my thoughts about NASCAR's new points system: I don't care. I admit it, I'm a word girl, not a numbers person. I can diagram a com…

Started by Vicki Williams

7 Jan 28
Reply by RowdyGal18

Straight 4-8

I said a little prayer to God before the race - "if You couldn't see your way clear to let Hillary win the election, at least, let Jimmie c…

22 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Vicki Williams

NASCAR - That Was The Week That Was

A couple of Bouquets and Brickbats to NASCAR this week - Bouquet - Notice how no one talks about clean air much this year? It appears that…

14 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Vicki Williams

Flips and Slips

Well, it's been a while since we got to see Cousin Carl do a back flip. Some times, it is boring to watch one driver dominate a race but Br…

0 Apr 23, 2016

My Mind Can't Grasp .01 Second

Well, that was fun! It's pretty hard to beat Kevin Harvick at Phoenix but Carl Edwards came closer than anyone else ever has. Harvick won h…

0 Mar 17, 2016

Proving Up In 2015

The heck with it! I usually try to be very impartial and unbiased in my blogs. I don't think I show my support for my favorite driver too b…

19 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

Flags and Fireworks and Uniforms

Memorial Day always presents a conflict for people like me who love soldiers and hate war. Well, I suppose most people would say that's how…

2 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

Ready for the Full Meal Deal

Finally, "Drivers Start Your Engines!" Finally, "Boogity, boogity, boogity!" Finally, NASCAR gets the new season started! The Sprint Unlimi…

1 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Roxy48♥5

2014 Report Cards

I CAN'T WAIT! My God, how the weekends drag during the off-season! I've read books and written blogs and talked on the telephone. I've clea…

6 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

Hum De Hum

Hum De Hum - that's where I'm at right now. The rest of the season will be an anti-climax for me since Jimmie is out of the running, althou…

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Vicki Williams

RSS

Forum

Quit Your Bitching!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Eve ♥24CE Jun 20. 1 Reply

I'm sorry I've neglected this blog for so long. I had some health issues going on that left me with zero energy. I watched all the races, of course, I'd almost have to be on my death bed not to do that. I did have enough energy to jump up and down…Continue

Tags: Elliott, Brad, Keselowski, Chase, Larson

The Usual Suspects

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Noah Chronister May 6. 1 Reply

Congratulations to Joey Logano for his victory in Richmond. Of course, we all knew it was only a matter of time. Richmond wasn't a barn-burner but it was a good race. Anyone who expects a barn-burner every time will be disappointed. In fact, this is…Continue

Tags: Jr, Truex, Martin, Kurt, Busch

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <