NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

All Discussions Tagged 'Busch' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fast Cars and Fried Peanut Butter Coming Up!

Well, we're off and running with three races under our belts and so far, we know that Kevin Harvick took up right where he left off last ye…

Started by Vicki Williams

3 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

And We're Off to the Races!

Well, this has been quite a momentous couple of weeks at Daytona for NASCAR fans. It started with Jeff Gordon winning the pole for his last…

3 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by RowdyGal18

Olbermann versus Johnson

Keith Olbermann VS Jimmie Johnson And the winner is! Jimmie! Well, hell - I've always been rather a fan of Keith Olbermann. He's a politica…

6 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by nitecrawler

2014 Report Cards

I CAN'T WAIT! My God, how the weekends drag during the off-season! I've read books and written blogs and talked on the telephone. I've clea…

6 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Vicki Williams

What About 2015?

What have we learned during the off-season? - Well, we know that Jimmie isn't great at saving gas on or off the track. - We know that Kevin…

5 Dec 18, 2014
Reply by Vicki Williams

Can't Wait!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2015 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES SCHEDULE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DATE RACE NAME SITE TIM…

0 Dec 1, 2014

Winner Take All!

And then there were four - Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano, Denny Hamlin and Ryan Newman. Congratulations to Kevin Harvick for pulling this one…

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Vicki Williams

Hum De Hum

Hum De Hum - that's where I'm at right now. The rest of the season will be an anti-climax for me since Jimmie is out of the running, althou…

7 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Vicki Williams

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <