NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Eve♥#9's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (170) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have a clue, but I hope that they can get it figured out soon.."

Eve♥#9 replied Jun 10 to Cup Series Chevy Camaros

16 Aug 6
Reply by FRC

"GOOD LUCK PRINCESS,  IT REALLY WAS NOT BAD AT ALL.  AND THE RESULTS WILL BE WORTH IT…"

Eve♥#9 replied Feb 22 to Bring the Hook....Again

7 Feb 22
Reply by Eve♥#9

"AGREED...SORRY FOR CAPS...RECOVERING FROM CATARACT SURGERY"

Eve♥#9 replied Feb 22 to Bring the Hook....Again

7 Feb 22
Reply by Eve♥#9

"exactly...it is for all drivers who won a pole last season, all drivers who were in…"

Eve♥#9 replied Feb 10 to A confused rookie!!,!

3 Feb 10
Reply by Eve♥#9

"sort of, paul...the race on this sunday is called the  clash..it is a non points rac…"

Eve♥#9 replied Feb 10 to A confused rookie!!,!

3 Feb 10
Reply by Eve♥#9

"other than the games offered on NN, there is also a fox game with an NN group.  it i…"

Eve♥#9 replied Feb 1 to NASCAR NATION FANTASY LEAGUES

2 Feb 5
Reply by Princess

"I have a suggestion ,,,if u two want to debate, discuss, parry, etc,,,,u can do it t…"

Eve♥#9 replied Jan 18 to The NASCAR Moon!

9 Jan 19
Reply by Vicki Williams

"I had no idea, vicki,,so sorry to hear that,,sending positive thoughts and prayers,,,"

Eve♥#9 replied Jan 6 to Slogging Through to February

8 Jan 18
Reply by Vicki Williams

"tombo, tombo,,,,granted, her driving abilities r not as good as , say, jimmie j, or…"

Eve♥#9 replied Dec 23, 2017 to You Go, Girl!

3 Dec 23, 2017
Reply by Eve♥#9

"I thought it was cool,,,and if gaby had been there as he is many times,,then argenti…"

Eve♥#9 replied Nov 21, 2017 to Hoisting the Championship Trophy

3 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Eve♥#9

RSS

Forum

Yes! Finally!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams Aug 9. 2 Replies

Once again, my television provider (Dish) had a problem and I missed last week's race at Watkins Glen. One thing or another has kept me from tuning in to NASCAR several times in the last couple of months. Usually, I console myself by saying, "oh,…Continue

Tags: France, Brian, Hendrick, Motor, Sports

NASCAR's Future - My Perspective

Started by Vicki Williams in NEW? INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Last reply by Vicki Williams Aug 3. 2 Replies

Jeff Gluck's terrific article about Nascar's future (thanks to my friend, Mary Boots Jones, for passing this along).Jeff Gluck's theory is that there are two kinds of NASCAR fans - those who think everything is going along fine, no worries. And…Continue

Tags: Stewart, Big, Three, Tony, Future

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <