NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Tombo's Discussions (264)

Discussions Replied To (234) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with everything but the "new York times".i wouldn't buy the " new York times…"

Tombo replied Apr 21 to Some Thoughts on a Non-Racing Week

3 Apr 21
Reply by Tombo

"jimmie Johnson is the greatest of all time now.its time to pass the crown. hes done…"

Tombo replied Apr 13 to The Beat Goes On.....

6 Apr 13
Reply by Vicki Williams

"just imagine Larson in a good car like Penske,hendrick or gibbs.."

Tombo replied Mar 30 to Here Comes The Bride!

2 Mar 30
Reply by Vicki Williams

""he has mellowed out"LOLOLOL!!! he attacked someone last week and had several embarr…"

Tombo replied Mar 24 to Another Bridemaid's Bouquet

7 Mar 24
Reply by Tombo

"yep,he had atleast 15 guys acting like an ass like kyle everyweek.gibbs is probably…"

Tombo replied Mar 24 to Another Bridemaid's Bouquet

7 Mar 24
Reply by Tombo

"nascar is almost dead.worst ratings ever for worst racing in nascar history ever.i k…"

Tombo replied Mar 23 to Another Bridemaid's Bouquet

7 Mar 24
Reply by Tombo

"actually kyle said something about it a few times last year about teammate not actin…"

Tombo replied Mar 15 to The Boys Are Back In Town

13 Mar 15
Reply by Tombo

"I have lots of friends outside of this site and some have really cool jobs in nascar…"

Tombo replied Mar 14 to The Boys Are Back In Town

13 Mar 15
Reply by Tombo

"if the young guys in nascar ever going to do great they will have to get better or w…"

Tombo replied Mar 13 to The Boys Are Back In Town

13 Mar 15
Reply by Tombo

"now the only thing to left to change is the name from nascar, and to use something o…"

Tombo replied Jan 27 to Two Plus Two Equals...Ummm...Give Me A Minute

7 Jan 28
Reply by RowdyGal18

RSS

Forum

Cheers and Tears

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

I experienced Cheers and Tears this week in NASCAR.CheersTo Team 48. Jimmie won at Bristol for back to back wins, his sixteenth consecutive season in which he's won multiple races. His 82nd win....next on the list to be overtaken is Cale Yarborough.…Continue

Tags: Dale, Earnhardt, Jr, Johnson, Jimmie

Some Thoughts on a Non-Racing Week

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Tombo Apr 21. 3 Replies

Question: Should NASCAR lighten up on their over-regulation of the sport?Answer: Yes. I value creativity more than conformity. What good does it do to hire some of the brightest people on the planet as crew chiefs and then put them in a cage so…Continue

Tags: racing, New, York, Times, stage

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

#NASCAR Paint Schemes Gallery

Many images of the all three of the NASCAR National [Cup, Xfinity, Trucks) series schemes / cars........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2017 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

© 2017   Created by Eve ♥24CE.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <