NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

Randomness's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I had been as well. I only just managed to get my picks in for Moritz's game a few h…"

Randomness replied Apr 19, 2016 to Nascar Nation Page?

5 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Randomness

"Not sure at this stage, there is some talk that 2 door cars might be allowed so that…"

Randomness replied Oct 7, 2014 to Marcos Ambrose and Penske--

4 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Bythebay

"You want to see a kangaroo, just watch Bathurst this week. There's almost always at…"

Randomness replied Oct 6, 2014 to Marcos Ambrose and Penske--

4 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Bythebay

"Not necessarily. If it's been made freeware/abandonware, you can do what you want wi…"

Randomness replied Aug 28, 2014 to Nascar Racing 2003 Season is the greatest Nascar game ever!!!

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Randomness

"If Harvick wants to see a crap team, he should go drive the 9 next year. Then he'd t…"

Randomness replied Jul 2, 2014 to Harvick's woes

9 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by DanTheMan-4-88-?Fan

"Well there definately was something, as I'm in NN 2014 on my 2nd Yahoo id."

Randomness replied Jan 26, 2014 to Yahoo's Fantasy Racing

4 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Randomness

"Could have sworn someone posted a thing with 2 Yahoo leagues and one for another sit…"

Randomness replied Jan 26, 2014 to Yahoo's Fantasy Racing

4 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Randomness

"Heh, lets hope this movie adaptation of a game is better than most of the crappy att…"

Randomness replied Jun 5, 2013 to Scenes for the upcoming movie "Need for Speed" are being filmed in my hometown

1 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Randomness

"Nah, the only people who changed were the ones who blew up during the week.   I'm su…"

Randomness replied Feb 25, 2013 to Toyota Engine Failures

2 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Randomness

"So both Dewalt and Stanley are running yellow hood next year.   Geez, and I have tro…"

Randomness replied Nov 7, 2012 to 2013 NASCAR Paint Schemes

2 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Duhhub

RSS

Forum

cancer

Started by Eve♥#9 in NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS. Last reply by Eve♥#9 yesterday. 12 Replies

One of my daughters has had two tumors removed,,from lungs and brain, both malignant. stage 4 cancer. she had her first radiation treatment today.I wrote this shortly after I was told.THE WORLD KEEPS TURNINGSometimes we don't want it to do that.We…Continue

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <