NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

NEW? INTRODUCE YOURSELF (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

the day nascar died

well my nascar friends,this day may be the end of nascar. they will change x series and truck series to the chase but will still allow cup…

Started by Tombo

0 Jan 19, 2016

overseas newbie

hello folks I've added myself to this great forum for the biggest and best motorsport race series ever. I've seen the nascar boys in acti…

Started by tony

2 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Eddie Lopes

#24 fans ??

now that Gordon has parked his car for good after one the most legendary careers in nascar history,who will fill his seat as your favorite…

Started by Tombo

1 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Eve♥#9

THANK YOU

THANKS TO ALL WHO PLAYED Pick 5, Cup Scramble and Driver Divide. I am very grateful to have so many players faithful to the end.  I am alre…

Started by Princess

1 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Princess

Anyone But Harvick...

Championship contender's average finishes at Homestead-Miami... 1. Kevin Harvick-7.572. Martin Truex Junior-10.003. Jeff Gordon-10.564. Kyl…

Started by Mark Nelson

3 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by Tombo

Howdy Y'all!

I'm a Nascar fan and Like(d) #3 and now #88. I'm retired and like the shooting sports and own horses that we ride. I DO NOT like the Chase…

Started by Dave Walker

1 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Eve♥#9

"Just Shut Up And Drive!"

Watch for Harvick to try and win this weekend, even if he has to "move" another Chase driver out of the way to do it. Look for Denny Hamlin…

Started by Mark Nelson

3 Oct 1, 2015
Reply by Mark Nelson

Harvick's Wee In Perspective...

Well, I watched the rest of the race and the highlights. It seems to me that while Harvick was in the garage for fifty some odd laps, durin…

Started by Mark Nelson

8 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Tombo

I am Leaving NASCAR Forever!!!

Funny thing, teams fail these inspections every week. The #88 team got a written warning two weeks ago as did a few other teams, several ca…

Started by Mark Nelson

14 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Tombo

Hello everyone!

I found this forum doing a google search.  My name is Lee.  I'm 62 years old, as of today.  I live it Flowery Branch, GA.  I am a native Ge…

Started by R.Lee

6 Sep 16, 2015
Reply by R.Lee

RSS

Forum

Talladega - The Stewart Haas 500

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Eve♥#9 on Tuesday. 3 Replies

I watched the Talladega race, kind of off and on in between doing dishes and laundry. I know this beloved track has its dedicated fans but I'm sorry folks, I just don't enjoy team racing. I think stock car racing is meant to be an every man for…Continue

Tags: Johnson, Chad, Knaus, Stewart-Haas, Jimmie

She's Baaaack!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams Oct 9. 4 Replies

Hurray! I got back in synch with NASCAR just in time for the play offs! A couple of months ago, I switched service providers, going from cable to satellite. I think I only saw two races for the duration. Every week it seemed, there was some kind of…Continue

Tags: busch, Kyle, Ryan, Blaney, Elliott

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <