NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

NEW? INTRODUCE YOURSELF (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just joined today, I live in Richmond, VA and have been a NASCAR fan since the '70s. I look forward to joining some of the discussions here…

Started by Clyde Atkinson

1 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

A big hello to all my nascar friends

I am new to Nascar Nation but have been a Nascar fan for over 35 yrs.  Wow showing my age.  LOL.  Nascar is my favorite sport.  I have neve…

Started by Joyce McDaniel

4 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Joyce McDaniel

Hello Everyone

Just wanted to say Hi to NN. Looking forward to meeting some great Nascar fans here. Let's all have a Gr88T Race!!

Started by Phillip Whisenant

1 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

New to NN

I just wanted to say hello to all the Nascar fans out there , I am a Big Kyle Busch fan and support my driver , I go to 3 to 5 races a yaer…

Started by Rodney Seals

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

Hello

Hello my name ie Paul Wortham and I'm new to Nascar Nation. Have aiways been a fan of nascar and riding motorcycles. Nascar is the best spo…

Started by Paul Wortham

2 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by utgJoanie

Woohoo Nas nats

I've been a Nascar fan for a least three days now, I like Kyle and JJ, and will be pulling for Trevor and Jr....but....Mark Martin...not. I…

Started by Leadfuot

1 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

Kyle Busch drinking game

Hmmmm, Inspired by a post by Reb on Yahoo, had me come up with this. Everytime someone post "Kyle" in chat on race day, we tip a beer back.…

Started by 1st HEMI

6 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Smackdaddy

Better late than never..

Hello all. I'm Jordan McAbee, been on here a while but didn't really see this forum until now. I've been watching NASCAR for years and have…

Started by Jordan McAbee

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Mornin Woodie

Hello

Just want to stop by and say Hi I'm Melissa nickname is (Missy) been a Nascar fan for like ever since I was a kid . Was a big time Dale Ear…

Started by Melissa Mahn

1 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

Hi All

Hi All,    Just a quick intro, my screen name is Lefty it fits for two reasons first i love watching left turns lol and i am left handed, o…

Started by Lefty

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

RSS

Forum

All My Lucky Charms

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR Sep 8. 0 Replies

I am so looking forward to the Brickyard. Wouldn't you know practice and qualifying were rained out and maybe the race will be too but luckily, I'm retired and can can watch of Monday if I have to. (I would probably call in sick if I was still…Continue

Tags: Front, Row, Racing, Sadler, Elliott

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <