NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

NASCAR NATION RULES-TIPS-NOTIFICATIONS (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are You Having Issues With Various Websites? Do You Use Internet Explorer? READ HERE!

Hi folks!    I just wanted to shoot everyone a tip about Internet Explorer issues. As of late, people are reporting heavily that Internet E…

Started by Dave Norris™

3 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Noahs4Smoke

NASCAR NATION's Own Scott Bates-Designer for JJ Yeley's Car For Phoenix!

Wanted make you aware of a unique segment tonight on NASCAR Race Hub on SPEED at 6pm. ET 5pm CT.  During one of the segments, JJ Yeley wil…

Started by Dave Norris™

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Scott Bates

OCCUPY NASCAR NATION!

HEY FOLKS! In response to all of the Occupy (insert city here) events going on across the country, Let's have an OCCUPY NASCAR NATION even…

Started by Dave Norris™

10 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

EARN NASCAR NATION REWARDS POINTS TO GET FREE COOL PRIZES!

Hey folks!    We just wanted to let everyone know that you can now earn reward points to swap for free items on NASCAR NATION! On pages thr…

Started by Dave Norris™

8 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

Cyber Bullying On This Site

I have never nor will I ever instigate cyber bullying on this or any other site. I have never told anyone this but I have a young grandson…

Started by Bootsy ♥♥

36 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

Articles vs. Discussions

Hi guys n gals!  I just wanted to take a second to try to explain the difference between the Articles (blogs) section and Discussions (foru…

Started by Dave Norris™

11 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Mo #7

Getting too many emails?

Are some of you tired of getting too many emails from nascarnation.us?   Try out the newest feature on NN: Email Frequency. This new featur…

Started by Dave Norris™

5 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Mo #7

Two Ways To Chat

hi folks! there are 2 ways to chat here on NASCAR NATION. you can click "Live Chat" in the top navigation menu, OR, on any page except that…

Started by Dave Norris™

4 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by emma1448

How To Add A Youtube Video To NASCAR NATION

We have a lot of new people lately, so i thought i'd make a walk thru to show you how to add a youtube video to either your profile page o…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Aug 11, 2011

Google Plus Invitation Requests

Hi everyone!    I have managed to get into the Google Plus beta, and I have invitations available RIGHT NOW! I am building a NASCAR circle,…

Started by Dave Norris™

15 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

RSS

Forum

Talladega - The Stewart Haas 500

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Eve♥#9 Oct 16. 3 Replies

I watched the Talladega race, kind of off and on in between doing dishes and laundry. I know this beloved track has its dedicated fans but I'm sorry folks, I just don't enjoy team racing. I think stock car racing is meant to be an every man for…Continue

Tags: Johnson, Chad, Knaus, Stewart-Haas, Jimmie

She's Baaaack!

Started by Vicki Williams in ALL THINGS NASCAR. Last reply by Vicki Williams Oct 9. 4 Replies

Hurray! I got back in synch with NASCAR just in time for the play offs! A couple of months ago, I switched service providers, going from cable to satellite. I think I only saw two races for the duration. Every week it seemed, there was some kind of…Continue

Tags: busch, Kyle, Ryan, Blaney, Elliott

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <