NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

ALL THINGS NASCAR (282)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

texas race pickems

ATTN NN MEMBERS PLEASE PICK 6 DRIVERS ONLY [NOT 5 DRIVERS] 5-MARK MARTIN 6-DAVID REGAN 16-GREG BRIFFLE 17- MATT CAT K 24-JEFF GORDON 48-JIM…

Started by Black Dragon Master Merlin

1 Apr 12, 2010

Dummy Hamlin to have Surgery

Dummy is going to go under the knife on Monday after the Martinsville race. He plans on being back in the car @ phoenix. I'm not sure what…

Started by MoToR®

1 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Mr Sunday ☼

Menard bucks Bristol qualifying trend

Despite a 33.4 career starting average at Bristol Motor Speedway, Paul Menard qualified 12th for Sunday's race at the track, according to…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Mar 20, 2010

Bowyer better at Bristol than 2009 suggests

Despite finishing outside the top 10 in both Bristol races last season, Clint Bowyer has the fourth-best finishing average at the track in…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Mar 20, 2010

Standings after Bristol are good indication of Chase

Since the Chase began in 2004, the standings after Bristol have been a strong indication of who will make the playoffs, according to Yahoo!…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Mar 20, 2010

Bristol one of The Biff's Best Venues

In terms of finishing average, Bristol Motor Speedway is Greg Biffle's third-best track, according to SceneDaily.com. He has an 11.5 finish…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Mar 20, 2010

Drivers rekindling rivalry with fervor of fifth-graders

good read http://www.nascar.com/2010/news/headlines/cup/03/19/cedwards.kharvick.bkeselowski.feud.bristol/index.html

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Mar 20, 2010

Joe Nemechek's giving away Hot Passes!

go to his site at http://www.nemcomotorsports.com/ and simply register!

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Mar 19, 2010

New Twist To All-Star Race

The 26th running of the All-Star race will feature a new twist that will place emphasis on both drivers and crews, according to NASCAR.com…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Mar 18, 2010

Little change for chiefs after 'Dega spoiler test

Teams look to Charlotte session to better assess handling By Mark Aumann, NASCAR.COM March 16, 2010 04:05 PM EDT While the drivers were…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Mar 16, 2010

RSS

Forum

Gave Up and Went to Bed

Started by Vicki Williams in NEW? INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Last reply by Tombo May 14. 1 Reply

I'll let the picture above speak for itself.I'm ashamed to say I was tired and not feeling too well and I went to bed in the middle of the race. Something I have never done before. At that point, Jimmie was a lap down, Kenseth was a lap down.…Continue

Tags: Matt, Kenseth, Donald, Trump, Johnson

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <