NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

ALL THINGS NASCAR (282)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WOW go JEFF!

lovin seeing jeff call out Jimmie! I have the respect for Jeff I had in 96.......

Started by Dave Norris™

2 May 10, 2011
Reply by Joyce McDaniel

World's Largest HD Screen Being Built at Charlotte Motor Speedway

by Caleb Johnson posted 9/27/10 Switched.com Article    For now, fans of the Dallas Cowboys can brag that their team's stadium boasts the w…

Started by Dave Norris™

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

Jr. Says Vegas Finish "No Fluke"

by Jeff Gluck From SB Nation Dale Earnhardt Jr. sprung from his car, greeted crew chief Steve Letarte and a couple crew members with hands…

Started by Dave Norris™

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Tombo

Vickers Race Hub Interview

ive never been a fan of the guy, but i gotta tell ya, that interview kinda pumped me up. The way he described his new outlook on what he ne…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Feb 16, 2011

NASCAR Announces New Start Times For 2011 Chase Races

Written by SPORTS NETWORK   Charlotte, NC (Sports Network) - NASCAR released on Monday its start times for the 2011 season, with the times…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Feb 10, 2011

FORD HORSEPOWER at ROUSH

Comment on RACE HUB said Roush and Ford trying to figure out this issue.   They got plenty of go at the end of straightaways but off the co…

Started by Ray Miller

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Ray Miller

CONSISTENCY AND NEW SCORING RULES

"Consistency—seen from drivers like Matt Kenseth over the years—will no longer be emphasized under the proposed points system, and this lis…

Started by Ray Miller

1 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Dave Norris™

Explosion at JGR Engine Shop-No Injuries

By Ryan McGeeESPN The Magazine ESPN.com   HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. -- Fire caused significant damage to the engine department inside Joe Gibbs Ra…

Started by Dave Norris™

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Mr Sunday ☼

Brad Keselowski's Shop Burglarized

by David Whisenant - www.salisbury.wbtv.com The Rowan County Sheriff's Department is investigating a break-in at the race shop of NASCAR s…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Feb 1, 2011

A Little Buddy Baker Story

he was just on SPEED talking about when he won the Daytona 500. Well, he won, they celebrated and everything. He was tired, told someone h…

Started by Dave Norris™

0 Jan 31, 2011

RSS

Forum

Gave Up and Went to Bed

Started by Vicki Williams in NEW? INTRODUCE YOURSELF. Last reply by Tombo May 14. 1 Reply

I'll let the picture above speak for itself.I'm ashamed to say I was tired and not feeling too well and I went to bed in the middle of the race. Something I have never done before. At that point, Jimmie was a lap down, Kenseth was a lap down.…Continue

Tags: Matt, Kenseth, Donald, Trump, Johnson

Recent Visitors

JAYSKI NEWS

2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Driver Chart

the latest updated 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series teams, drivers, sponsors and more...........

The 2018 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series schedule

The 2018 NASCAR Cup Series schedule with dates and race times........................

Jayski.com's #NASCAR Article Links page @Jayski

Daily links to NASCAR articles, stories and blogs that are found interesting........................

The 2017 Monster Energy #NASCAR Cup Series Results

The 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series results links, along with links to lineup, pitstalls, practices, entry lists........................

© 2018   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <