NASCAR NATION

NASCAR NATION-Where NASCAR Fans UNITE!

ALL THINGS NASCAR (166)

Featured Discussions

A Race Worth Remembering... 24 Years Later

In 1992, the championship finale was one of the greatest ever. Alan Kulwicki, Davey Allison, and Bill Elliott were all in the championship…

Started by Noah ChronisterLatest Reply

Jimmie Johnson's post-Fontana Facebook page

Started by Max GlaynLatest Reply

2015 Chase

Brian France: no changes planned to the Chase in 2015: NASCAR Chairman Brian France was a guest on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio, Tuesday, December…

Started by HighSkirts18Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to plan a LVMS trip of a lifetime for my Dad

Hello everyone, I am writing because I'm contemplating a trip to LVMS for the upcoming September 2019 race. My father and I are big Nascar…

Started by TheNascarMermaid

1 Jun 4
Reply by Eve♥#9

Cup Series Chevy Camaros

Cup Series Chevy Camaros. What is the problem with them, why can't they keep up with the Fords and Toyotas? Is it the engine, or the body d…

Started by FRC

24 May 6
Reply by Eve♥#9

Track Advise

Howdy, My wife and I going to our first NASCAR event next weekend at LVMS. We are going to the Xfinity and Cup race. We are staying Downtow…

Started by Todd Humphrey

1 Feb 24
Reply by Eve♥#9

Brad Keselowski wins third consecutive Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race

Keselowski’s win over Kyle Larson in Sunday’s South Point 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway was the 500th victory for Team Penske and owner R…

Started by Eddie Lopes

3 Sep 17, 2018
Reply by Eddie Lopes

A confused rookie!!,!

hi everyone. Sorry for asking what is probably a stupid question, but I am a confused rookie from the UK. I see that the Daytona 500 is ne…

Started by Paul howard

3 Feb 10, 2018
Reply by Eve♥#9

Nascar Racing 2003 Season

I Have A Request,Regarding Something That I Would Like Someone To Present Me With. What I Have In Mind Is For Someone To Use Nascar Racing…

Started by Jack Johnson

0 Jan 6, 2018

what did they look like

I am into building plastic kits and need to know where I can find info on colors of frames,floor pans roll cages etc. Tech info on instrume…

Started by ronald monson

0 Nov 19, 2017

Yet Another End

Looks like I was right. Matt Kenseth is taking his final bow. It really suck to see yet another star have his career conclude, but that's h…

Started by Noah Chronister

0 Nov 9, 2017

Even the field

As a long time NASCAR fan. I remember when the dodges were flat out leaving the field behind. NASCAR mandated them to add weight to the ca…

Started by Steve Adams

0 Aug 7, 2017

Pray for Aric Almirola

This was by far one of the most disasterous NASCAR crashes of the 2010s This is one of the heaviest impacts I have ever witneseds since Ell…

Started by Noah Chronister

2 May 17, 2017
Reply by HighSkirts18

RSS

© 2019   Created by Eve♥#9.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageLoadTime']); <